Jul 24, 2013

Dreaming BIG..

I keep saying to myself that writing creates inside of me an urge to be slowly, but continually a  better person. Mostly because it is a time when I have opportunity to reflect the world, my status of being as such and have an overview over my life from a different angle.. That is the reason many psychologists would recommend you during a therapy to keep journaling.. I therefore realised it is already July since I tried to put together some of the New Years resolutions and with quite a smirk I decided to continue dreaming.. This time it is only small fraction of what is in my head right now, more shallow :), to be honest, but the BIGGER thing is happening behind.. And that is important.. All those small things that can WAKE YOU UP by simple reflection of their BEAUTIES and you IMMEDIATELY know, what steps should follow.. And once you know them, keep stepping up.. FUTURE IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY PER SE..

No comments:

Post a Comment