Jun 27, 2013

Attempts..


You could have notice that I mentioned to you couple of times how my efforts to learn French continue. I have to say that if it has not been for Ivana, my colleague and Olivier, my conversations teacher, the need to learn French would stay just at that point without movement. Therefore I am really thankful for those hours spent in attemps to speak French, because #1. I can understand my boss what is rather a nice thing, #2. I can imagine myself walking in the streets of Paris during the shopping sales which are currently happening. I definitely recommend you to INVEST IN YOURSELF. Further education is new MUST.

1 comment:

  1. vzdy sa oolati investovat do seba a hlavne sa vzdelavat. Inak super satka, pekne ozivi


    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete