Mar 19, 2014

Learning is a never-ending story..

 
I read somewhere that what distincs wise and talented people from those "others" is
SILENCE and QUIET SMILE.
 
I would like to add that what I noticed around myself about people I deeply respect is their belief in themselves and in good in general, their confidence and hard work combined with deep interest in the thing itself.
 
This is the wall nearby the place I live and every evening when I am coming home I am being reminded that Learning is one of the highest values anf gifts we can give to ourselves. Despite the fact that I have many dreams about myself doing this and doing that I am being reminded every day that sometimes "THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING" and that what I need to concentrate the most is the LEARNING AND GROWING PART OF THE PROCESS. So let´s continue then...
 
                                                                  ALL OF US.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment