Dec 17, 2015

When I am 30.. I am 30..

Oh dear. :)

Entering this charming number came with sort of mixed feelings. I heard that the days of my twenties are actually behind me and approaching is the age of new .. everything! I have to hereby confess that from the age of 7 I started to read COSMOPOLITANS (my dad used to buy them for my mom and I still know some issues by heart) with the real and firing urge to be ALREADY 30 if not 40. You know, "carrying"!!! designer business suits, buying luxurious handbags and so on.. (all the things I tried to experience a bit with the exception of high heels, maybe I will start growing up a bit later in this area  - loo lazy or too picky if you want to wear only Jimmy Choo's or Manolo's :)

BUT, did I have poor childhood because of that? Or hard life? I do not think so! :) It was kind of dreamy, full of books and people and hobbies. I had luxury of time. I knew I have to work hard if I want to go up and be successful. Compared with all the challenges kids have nowadays I have never hunted my dreams as radically and without boundaries as some of the younger girls do nowadays, so I guess I managed everything pretty fine and without a shame.. :)

As you might think I should say something sophisticated once I am 30, I just want to share this now.
Funny facts are coming with the age. While my family is expecting me to settle down, I more and more feel like this little girl that I know for ages talking to herself (BUT AN EXPERIENCED ONE NOW OF COURSE!) is going WILDER AND WILDER WITH TIME. In her dreams, ideas, plans. I FEEL THAT NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CRAZY THINGS AND CRAZY INVESTMENTS, NOW IS ALSO TIME NOT TO REGRET ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS GAIN SOMETHING OUT OF IT. (hopefully, not weight :)


SO at my AGE OF 30.
I want some things for MYSELF. 
I want a MAN for me.
I want my TIME for me to manage (Doesn't matter if I dream, write, work, walk or sleep)
I want my HOME to feel at home. (If you travel for 15 years, you understand)
I want my CAREER to be MINE. 
I want to be treated NICELY. 
BY ALL. 

BUT.

I also want to SHARE ME MORE.
I want to LEARN MORE, 
I want to BUILD something non-material and ESTABLISH something great.
I want to CONTRIBUTE to society with MORE SIGNIFICANCE. 
I want to HELP MORE. 
AND CARE MORE.
(YES I SAID IT, I KNOW. :)
(Accepting any kind of invitations to help, but I have to remind you, I have a cleaning lady myself! :)

I will describe at the end of the year what has changed during these crazy 12 months but the outcome of it is that I haven't seen my friends - AND IT MEANS YOU - FOR AGES!!! I was being tossed in constant flow of change, trying to adapt to all the challenges that were coming my way so intensely. And if there weren't by any luck none, I just needed to be myself, rest, read, think, dream, plan, wonder, explore Prague - my new hometown. I do not want to apologise but to explain..  I needed some time to settle down, to settle my whole life elsewhere and build a new home, too. 

BUT. 
THIS TIME IS OVER. 

I WANT TO MEET YOU!!!
I WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR STORIES. 
MAYBE SHARE MINE. :)

LET'S GET TOGETHER!

YOU'LL FIND ME BETWEEN BRATISLAVA AND PRAGUE.
JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT SUITS YOU MORE AND I AM ALL YOURS!!!

K.  



No comments:

Post a Comment