Apr 8, 2014

You have to have goals!!!

This is the sentence I heard yesterday when I was talking to a guy trying to place me somewhere in between his drawing of square of successful working people.. Btw. just in case you did not know.. There are Employers, Self-employers, Big Companies Managers and Investors..  I told him about my plans (he was supposed to have lots of years of soft skills training behind) and he still was trying to tell me there is only one precise way how to build up a working system as such, beneficial to all,  and despite I told him my vision he replied that without any specific goals for myself  I am going to be utterly lost (as Alice in Wonderland I supppose, fortunately I have the book already bought, just in case.. :). Is it just me that somehow I have troubles to be understood that  many times there needs to be a VISION first, couple of first-step goals set up and ONLY AFTER THAT you can learn and discover what to add further?
 
DO YOU HAVE VISIONS FOR YOU?
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN A YEAR?
 
Fortunately and thankfully, I already learnt that life is so unpredictable that one can never know for sure whether it is wise to plan everything in advance. We need to have some HUMILITY in all this.
 
 
 
 
OH YES..
AND THE VISION? 
JOY AND ADDED VALUE TO EVERYTHING YOU DO.
ENOUGH FOR ME.
FOR NOW.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment