Surprise of the year 2014.
I thought I gave myself some 2014 goals and I didn´t.
Apparently there was no need for them as my head and heart are far more or less always doing what they want themselves without me trying to control the flow in a rational way.
Something that surprised me in addition though:
1. I moved to a perfect white flat that is warm and welcoming and I love it there.
(Reason: Love stopped being Love, no comments to that but I found Freedom to Love instead :)
2. I spent summer learning French, ended up with a French on romantic vacation in France
(I didn´t expected that reward for my studying however I feel closer to all French people now :)
3. I took care of the family more than during the previous years
(Every day in hospital for several months, the story continues but I accept it and cherish the experience)
4. I played with an idea of switching my job and career and it was enough
(I always wanted to help a start-up, it worked, I learnt a lot but it still proved I am the best at my current job - freely Headhunting around and Connecting people with smile :)
5. I wanted to play more with a blog.
(No time for that. I will need to do that in 2015, Boris will take care of that hopefully :)
6. I exercised for three months heavily but with two jobs it ended as quickly as it started,
(Conclusion: I am going to choose for myself what sports to do now and at time I prefer :)
7. For the first time I paid myself a luxurious hotel and private massages as I was collapsing
(Next time I do this as a natural thing (without burnout :), it was definitely worth the money :)
8. I gave and donated money to people who needed it more than me
(The feeling I recommend the most to everyone to experience! We are capable to give more than we actually think we can. Funny. Quite a Lesson learned here.)
9. I started to collect BEAUTY in every form and I LOVE it.
(I bought myself several paintings and art objects and I will continue in that for sure. We need to surround ourselves with beautiful people and art more, life is tough enough sometimes)
10. I found out I am more loyal to those who let me FLY instead of calming me down
(Therefore despite I have feather tattooed on my body I will do some things in 2015 that will settle me down in a way I would not choose before. Just because I feel it´s the right time and I am ready to do it.)
Thank you for all this bitter - sweetness and fullness in its variety.
Thanks to it I know now exactly what I want to achieve in 2015.
This time I am not going to play that hard.
I am going to play with Ease.
Enjoy your ends of 2014,
Let´s do something we have not expected to do, too!