Apr 22, 2015

#Life changes are inevitable..

Maybe they are inevitable only when you really want them, or maybe they are part of your destiny, your way, your life. We might learn that all once. I have realised I have been in Bratislava for amazing 10 years by now. Came here crushed after my moms death, trying to get life together by myself and keep going despite I might have been just mourning and trying to hide. I didn´t. I could never hide that I have always WANTED MORE. More from myself, more from life, more from this unbelievable world we are calling our home, our planet.. And I don´t think it is just because I am insatiable (confession here but we all knew that, right?), IT IS JUST THE WAY WE ARE, THE WAY LIFE IS LIFE ITSELF.


We are all creating our cosmosses in here and no one knows for sure when his or hers is going to end. 
So what I have learnt along the way? 
APPRECIATE THE MOMENT. 
BE THANKFUL FOR LIFE.
IT INDEED COMES ONLY ONCE. 

And so I decided I might try a different cosmoss for a while, in a different city (or cities?) and with a different set-up I have been so used to by now. Yes, it is going to be a challenge and stepping out of a comfort zone is term coming handy right now. Who knows how it is all going to end up? I don´t.
          
            BUT I WILL NEVER STOP BELIEVING IN LIFE´S MIRACULOUS BEAUTY.
AND THAT THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON.

1 comment: